Sweet Pork Chops 

I believe my sisters got this recipe from a friend of their's that was from Tonga... I could be way off maybe I should just say islander. I totally forgot about this recipe until I started going through my google photos to organize all my recipes that I just have as screenshots or pictures. My goal is to have all my recipes in one spot. That's here for now. Unless I can't figure out how to organize this blog better. 


Sweet Pork Chops 

4-6 pork chops 

2 C. chicken broth 

3 TBSP brown sugar 

3 TBSP soy sauce 

2 TBSP cornstarch 

pinch red pepper flakes

Brown your pork chops in frying pan with a little olive oil. Mix the rest of the ingredients with whire whisk. Pour over pork chops. Put lid on and simmer for 30 minutes. 

Eat over egg noodles or rice. 

Comments

Popular Posts