Hash Brown Quiche

 Hash Brown Quiche 

I am a savory breakfast person. My family is totally sweet... so I take the "mom high road" and make what they like most of the time. I mean I like the sweets too but you know. When we go out for breakfast I first look to see if they have eggs benedict and then look over the omelets. I have to set a goal to order pancakes before I get there if I really want them because more times than not I switch back to savory when the server asks for my order. 

I got this recipe from my cousin Julie. Everything I love right there in a sheet pan. I've already lost the recipe twice so I need to save it before that happens again. 

She didn't give me amounts so I'm filling those in. Feel free to use more- especially the cheese. Her family is twice the size of mine so I also halved the recipe. 


Hash Brown Quiche 

1 1/2 pkgs. hash browns

1/2 cube butter 

1/2 tsp salt 

1/2 tsp pepper 

12 eggs 

1/2 C. milk 

1/2 tsp seasoning salt 

1 C. shredded pepper jack 

1 C. shredded mild cheddar cheese

1 pkg ham lunch meat 


Turn oven to 415 degrees.

Spray cookie sheet. 

Put package and a half of shredded hash browns in pan. Shred 1/2 cube butter over top. Salt & pepper and bake for 20 minutes or until a little golden on top. 

Mix 12 eggs and 1/2 cup milk. Add 1/2 tsp seasoning salt. 

Sprinkle generous amount of  shredded pepper jack cheese all over. Sprinkle generous amount of shredded mild cheddar cheese all over. 

Chop up one bag of ham lunch meat package and sprinkle all over. 

Pour egg mixture over the top.

Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Done when eggs are cooked. 



Comments

Popular Posts