Chocolate Fudge Sauce 

This is from Grandma Jonesy. She has made us a couple desserts with just vanilla ice cream and they are so good.This one is just a simple fudge sauce she put over the ice cream and it was like heaven. It's a delicious fudge sauce but I swear it has a little carmel taste to it and I think that's why I love it. I think I burn my tongue on it every time because I just can't wait to get a spoonful in my mouth. Go ahead in dip bananas, strawberries, steak.... I mean anything really. Ok I was kidding about the steak. 

Chocolate Fudge Sauce 

2 1/4 squares chocolate (like baker's chocolate)

1/2 C. butter 

1/2 tsp salt

3 C. sugar

1 can evaporated milk 

Melt chocolate with butter and salt in sauce pan. Add sugar 1/2 C. at a time stirring, alternating with milk. Stir and dissolve after each 1/2 cup. Dissolve well. Pour over ice cream or store in a jar in the refrigerator. 


Comments

Popular Posts